Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Grocery Shelf

Grocery Shelf


  • Setting a project
  • Gathering reference
  • Importing render background
  • Grid components in cm.
  • Creating and manipulating primitives
  • Tools to include but not limited to:
    • Beveling
    • Curve & revolve
    • Duplicate
    • Polygon primitive component manipulation etc...
  • UV layout of all objects in scene
    • to include individual face selection for glass labels.
  • Application of AIStandard material to include glass
  • 4-point lighting
  • Shadows
  • Properly formatted Outliner with groups and a naming convention
  • Naming of materials and texture files
  • Bookmarking camera views
  • Arnold rendering
  • Turn-in file structure

I accomplished all that was required of me except for the fact that none of my textures came out like they were supposed to and I have no fix. I did not have difficulty uv them but the textures never showed up and I have no fix and I am very confused. All the objects are to scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment